Views
Helpful
Replies

Name announcement on conference join

Petrus Botes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm not sure if I'm just missing this but is it possible to have name announcements when connecting to a conference.  The client is running TMS 14.3 with VCSC x7.2.2 and a MCU5320.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi.  You have entry/exit tones on 5300 MCU along with Overlaid Text indicating participant X has left/joined etc.  This can be configured under Settings>Conferences under Overload Text and Audio Notifications.  join.png

As far as somone recording there name prior to entering, and then it playing when they join the meeting, theres a service enhancement open for that request which is:CSCuc61226

Hope this helps. 

VR

Patrick

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi.  You have entry/exit tones on 5300 MCU along with Overlaid Text indicating participant X has left/joined etc.  This can be configured under Settings>Conferences under Overload Text and Audio Notifications.  join.png

As far as somone recording there name prior to entering, and then it playing when they join the meeting, theres a service enhancement open for that request which is:CSCuc61226

Hope this helps. 

VR

Patrick

Thanks for the reply.  That is exactly the information I was looking for.  Much appreciated.