Views
Helpful
Replies

New CTS-500 not showing up in CTM

samath.ith
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having trouble adding my new CTS-500 in CTM.

I have checked all of the settings and option and even compared them to my other CTS endpoints.

New CTS-500 (sw version 1.8.2 (11))

CTM (sw version 1.6.5.0 (167))

CUCM (sw version 7.1.5.33900-10)

Maybe I am missing something.

Thanks,

Sam

3 Replies 3

Paul Anholt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sam,

Did you check that the codec is configured as a controlled device on the CUCM app user profile profile for the CTS-Manager?

You should also verify that the CTS-500 has a unique email address configured on CUCM.

Finally you must do a discovery on the CTS-Manager for the new devices to show up. You can do this n the CTS-Manager GUI by going to Unified CM > Discover Rooms.

-Paul

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Paul,

All of the steps that you have mentioned have been done.

I think I am going to do a reboot of the CTM since I had some issues with it syncing to Exchange awhile back.

-Sam

Hi Sam - I found this post and since I worked with you I thought I would answer it for anyone else that may run into this problem.  This is a known documentation issue with CTS-500-32 and CTS Manager compatibility versions.

The link  http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCts18793  explains that the compatibility matrix says that CTS500-32 works with CTS-Manager 1.6.5 but it actually is only supported with CTS Manager release 1.7.x and newer.  To resolve this issue, you would need to upgrade CTS-Manager to 1.7.x or newer inorder for the CTS500-32 to be added to the room discovery database in CTS-Manager.

Kind regards,

-Andrew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: