Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

New CTS-500 not showing up in CTM

Hi,

I am having trouble adding my new CTS-500 in CTM.

I have checked all of the settings and option and even compared them to my other CTS endpoints.

New CTS-500 (sw version 1.8.2 (11))

CTM (sw version 1.6.5.0 (167))

CUCM (sw version 7.1.5.33900-10)

Maybe I am missing something.

Thanks,

Sam

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: New CTS-500 not showing up in CTM

Sam,

Did you check that the codec is configured as a controlled device on the CUCM app user profile profile for the CTS-Manager?

You should also verify that the CTS-500 has a unique email address configured on CUCM.

Finally you must do a discovery on the CTS-Manager for the new devices to show up. You can do this n the CTS-Manager GUI by going to Unified CM > Discover Rooms.

-Paul

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Paul,

All of the steps that you have mentioned have been done.

I think I am going to do a reboot of the CTM since I had some issues with it syncing to Exchange awhile back.

-Sam

Hi Sam - I found this post and since I worked with you I thought I would answer it for anyone else that may run into this problem.  This is a known documentation issue with CTS-500-32 and CTS Manager compatibility versions.

The link  http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCts18793  explains that the compatibility matrix says that CTS500-32 works with CTS-Manager 1.6.5 but it actually is only supported with CTS Manager release 1.7.x and newer.  To resolve this issue, you would need to upgrade CTS-Manager to 1.7.x or newer inorder for the CTS500-32 to be added to the room discovery database in CTS-Manager.

Kind regards,

-Andrew

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content