Views
Helpful
Replies

New MX 300 for Conference room and Cisco Jabber for End user ordering problem

gialias2002
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I want to order the new MX300 for our conference room and I need to have all our end users built in their pc the Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresense. This way they will be able to complete video calls  through their local pc and their web camera.

I have found the below items for the BOM for the MX 300 but i cannot find anywhere what should I order for the Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence.

Can anyone help?

Below is the configuration for the MX300 :

mx300.JPG

Thanks for your help on this in advance

Regards

Nick

2 Replies 2

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I donĀ“t work with sales but Jabber can be freely downloaded so you do not buy the product is self but licenses in order to use it.

In the first example where you have the Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS), you buy a set of lisences which you enter in TMS and manage the Jabber users here, however in order to make it work you also need a VCS - Control + Expressway if you want firewall traversal. In short you establish replication between the TMS and the VCS-C in order to log in and use the Jabber licenses.

Or you can get the Express way starter pack in order to get Movi provisioning without the TMS in the picture. I recommend you to contact your Cisco sales representative to get more information on this.

/Magnus

vivsing2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Nick,

Since Cisco Jabber is freely downloadable software on Cisco, you don't need anything else with it, that's the reason you don't have such detail like MX 300.

Regards,

Vivek