Views
Helpful
Replies

No active conferences on Telepresence Conductor

diengle100
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can you help me with an issue with telepresence conductor, the problem is that I can´t see active ad-hoc conferences in Telepresence Conductor when I make a ad-hoc conference from a C40, it seems like is utilizing its own resources for conferences because I only can add 4 participants and the fifth participant is audio only. I'm thinking that Telepresence Conductor is not taking place on the videoconferences. The Teleprecense Conductor Conference bridge is registered with CUCM, I have added to a MRG and MRGL is applied to the C40. I hope you can help me with this.

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok, that might be your problem. The Multipoint should say MediaResourceGroupList or MRGL. I am thinking its because of the version of TC you are running. I would consider going to the latest and trying again.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

On CUCM, under the C40 device itself, what do you have for the setting "Multipoint Mode". It should be set to MRGL.

Hi George,

I have just set "MRGL" but the same behavior, the MRGL parameter is set at Device configuration level, I don´t know if I missed a configuration step, but since the Conductor conference bridge is registered on CUCM I think that this must work properly, mustn't it?

Could you please make sure that the endpoint took the change. If you go into the webpage of the C40, you should be able to search for multipoint. Also, what version of TC are you running? And the MRG has the Conductor in it right?

Yes, the C40 web page shows Multipont = MultiSite. TC version is TC5.1.4.295090.

There is a MRG for Conductor only, and is applied to Device Configuration.

My scenario is 5 remote sites where I have configured a location on the Conductor for the main site, and I'm trying to make the video conference from this one, this for testing the configuration and after this works successfully replicate the configuration to the other sites.

Ok, that might be your problem. The Multipoint should say MediaResourceGroupList or MRGL. I am thinking its because of the version of TC you are running. I would consider going to the latest and trying again.

Hi George,

Up to now I am trying to create a conference with two more participants, I can see the number of active conferences = 1 and active participants across all conferences = 2, but conference is not completed and a get a "Merge Failed" message. I am using a Telepresence Server VM as my Conference Bridge which has: "TS screen licenses x 2" in the feature management.

Do you have any idea about it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: