Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

No Http Function on the CICSO C-40

Hello I'm not able to login in via web access to a couple of my CISCO C-40 VTC codecs.

We recently purchased 8 systems for 4 different and all of the settings are identical.

Our network guys have already verified that their setting are correct also.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue or what me causing it?

6 REPLIES
VIP Green

Are you able to connect to

Are you able to connect to the command line interface via telnet or ssh?

If so, you can check whether HTTP is actually enabled by checking the output of an xconfiguration command (ie xconf // http) - it should be set to On.

If it isn't, you can set it to on with the "xConfiguration NetworkServices HTTP Mode: On" command.

If it is set to on, and you're having troubles connecting still, then I'd be looing at any firewalls/proxy servers/router configuration between wherever you are and the devices.

Note: Your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the forums where these devices are more actively discussed than in the Video Over IP section you've posted in - I'd suggest, if the above hasn't answered your query, that you move your discussion over there.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appriopriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

I have been able to longin

I have been able to longin via SSH.  I turned the "xConfiguration NetworkServices HTTP Mode: " off and then back to on, the same problem still persisted.

We have two CISCO C-40 VTC codecs that are on the same switch but different ports.  We swapped ports and the issue followed the codec and not the port.

Is there any other help or tips that anyone can think of?

VIP Purple

Is it possible to perform a

Is it possible to perform a factory reset to see if that fixes the issue?

To reset the codec, use the following command using SSH.

xCommand SystemUnit FactoryReset Confirm: Yes
VIP Green

One thing you chould check -

One thing you chould check - especially if you're using VLANs, is the Network 1 VLAN Voice Mode setting on each of the endpoints - it's possible that the one that isn't working is set to either be/or not be in the wrong VLAN.

Failing that, try the factory reset as Patrick suggested - but I'd recommend taking a backup copy of the configuration first which may make it easier to reconfigure once you have it accessible again.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--

May be you registered your

May be you registered your C40 in CUCM ?
By default, CUCM disables http and ssh for video endpoint.

br Oleksandr

br Oleksandr

I hit this bug this morning;

I hit this bug this morning; two C40 both on TC7.1.4; one was fine, the other no web access. Eventually traced to https settings.

SSH in to the system; do a netstat to confirm ports 80 and 443 are not showing as running, if they're not, then turn off HTTP, then turn off HTTPS and VerifyClientCertificate, then turn HTTP back on, check netstat and you should now see port 80 - and you should now have web access. :) (You might get away with only turning off HTTPS).

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content