cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No Search Button in Set on System Page in Configuration Templates Page - TMS 14.3.1

RAMEEZ RAHIM
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to push the Configuration templates to multiple systems on my TMS selectively, by using System Serach option in "Set on Systems" option of Configuration template.

tms2.PNG

When i type a name of any system for the first time, i get the option to click on search and able to find that system.

When any further system name are typed for the second time, the TMS is not showing the search button.

tms.png

Looks to be a Cosmetic issue and seen with all Browsers.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bug ID: CSCun15404. Note that it could take a day or two before it is visible in the Bug Toolkit.

-Kjetil

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Rameez,

I see the same thing happening on my TMS 14.3.2 box.

If you search, select an endpoint, click the > to send it to the list on the right hand side, the search button disappears and you cannot do another search straight away.

As a work around, you can get the search button back by changing the "System Search" dropdown box to something else, then back to System Search again, allowing you to then search for the next device, while keeping the list of systems previously selected intact.

I also notice, that if you cancel out of the screen, after doing a "system search", and then go back in to the set on systems screen again, it defaults to the previous setting of "System search" and the search button is also missing - again, changing it to something else, then back again gets around the problem.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Seems to be easily reproducible in all TMS versions (13.x and 14.x at least). I'll file a bug report and post the bug ID here as soon as it is ready.

Regards,

Kjetil

Thanks Kjetil

Bug ID: CSCun15404. Note that it could take a day or two before it is visible in the Bug Toolkit.

-Kjetil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: