cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No video for Movi user

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I have Movi users not be able to see/hear remote video/audio when registered through VCSE. If the user is registered directly to VCSC everything works normally, where do I start looking? What logs do I enabled. I have the latest version 7.2.2 for both VCSC/VCSE and Movi.            

Please rate useful posts.
3 Replies 3

Alok Jaiswal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi George,

you can collect the diagnostic logs on vcs-control and exp as preliminary check to see if everything is going fine in terms of signaling.

Also we need to understand more about your setup and network deployment. Are you using TURN for movi etc?

this are some checks to start with, if it doesn't fix i would recommend you to open the TAC case with tcp dump captures and diagnostic logs.

Rgds

Alok

In addition, I suggest you to double check if the firewall ports are opened properly.

There is another thread here talking about the same matter, although the thread has not been resolved yet (the guy is going to open a TAC), I think there is important points you may want to investigate:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2227433?tstart=0

I agree with Alok, if you are not able to resolve your issue by following those tips, you should open a TAC request.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

Definitely, I also recommend to open TAC case for this one just like Alok said because there are so many can be misconfigured from firewall ports, to VCS configuration/search rule, etc. that someone needs to look at the logs to figure it out the issue.

regards, Ahmad