cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

OBTP on the C series Endpoints

Hi,

I have a question about the One Button To Push for the C series endpoints. I am setting up the new network and all the hardware in the latest software. C series endpoints on TC 5.0 and TMS on 13.1.2. According to the release notes, C series will support for the OBTP. I have setup the Conference on the TMS Server with the C series, T150 and Cisco IP Handsets. Also when i scheduled the conference, i select the OBTP option in the TMS Server as a connection method. But I noticed C series endpoints got automatically connected without selecting the " Meeting lists" on the Cisco touch panel.

Also, in the meeting lists, i can't see any scheduled conferences.

T150 and IP handset are also automatically connected.

I have used the 8710 and 8510 blade and results are same.

I need to understand how this OBTP work and under what cirucmtances. If we schedule the conferences one day before the actual conferences, does the Cisco touch panels shows the conferences under the meeting lists with the time and the date?.

But I can confirm the touch panels have the latest software and have a Icon for the " Meeting lists".

Regards,

Chris

1 REPLY
Bronze

OBTP on the C series Endpoints

Hi Chris,

If we schedule the conferences one day before the actual conferences, does the Cisco touch panels shows the conferences under the meeting lists with the time and the date?. : I tried this in my lab and found that when i schedule OBTP meeting one day before, i can see it on my Meeting List

I am checking more thing you required to know.

Thanks,

Vivek

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content