Views
Helpful
Replies

One Button to Push on CUCM registered endpoints

Paul Woelfel
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all!

I was trying to implement one buton to push with CUCM registered endpoints. As far as I understand, the system has to be added to TMS directly and not only as room, so TMS can push messages to the endpoint. If I add the endpoint to TMS I get the error, that the endpoint has set the wrong provisioning type. As a result I'm not able to change the booking settings, like enable remote booking for MS Exchange integration.

Should OBTP be available for CUCM registered endpoints or is this only available for VCS registered endpoints?

BTW: versions:

TMS 14.3.1

TMSXE 3.1.2

CUCM 9.1(2)

Conductor X2.2

TS3.1

Regards,
Paul        

Regards, Paul
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
[...] If I add the endpoint to TMS I get the error, that the endpoint has set the wrong provisioning type. [...]

Hi,

Did you add the endpoints to TMS the correct way, i.e. "From List" > "Unified CM"?

Regards,

Kjetil

View solution in original post

No, there is not a reason for that. I see the same thing in my lab; this clearly smells like a software defect.

I'll give you a bug number and a target for a fix tomorrow.

EDIT: As far as I can see, the issue is mostly cosmetic. You can still schedule the CUCM provisioned endpoints through the Booking API or using TMSXE.

Regards,

Kjetil

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
[...] If I add the endpoint to TMS I get the error, that the endpoint has set the wrong provisioning type. [...]

Hi,

Did you add the endpoints to TMS the correct way, i.e. "From List" > "Unified CM"?

Regards,

Kjetil

Hi Kjetil,

that looks better.

I'm missing the Allow Remote Booking checkbox, is there a reason for that?

Regards,
Paul

Regards, Paul

No, there is not a reason for that. I see the same thing in my lab; this clearly smells like a software defect.

I'll give you a bug number and a target for a fix tomorrow.

EDIT: As far as I can see, the issue is mostly cosmetic. You can still schedule the CUCM provisioned endpoints through the Booking API or using TMSXE.

Regards,

Kjetil

Thanks Kjetil!

Regards,
Paul

Regards, Paul

Bug number: CSCul50039. We'll target a fix for TMS 14.4, early next year.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: