Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

We are successfully running the following Telepresence solution:

VCSE X7.2

VCSC X7.2 with Device Provisioning

TMS 14.2.2

TMSPE 1.1

I can successfully connect iPads Jabber Video for Telepresence, Windows Jabber Video for Telepresence clients and make video calls.

The only problem is regarding Phone Books...

Following all the standard steps (Creating new PB Source with type = Cisco TMS Provisioning Directory, creating New PB, associating it to the Provisioning group...) everything works fine it is only for the last step when I need to connect the PB source to the PB that the system hangs on "Connecting" (although the test on the PB source itself is working OK).

The Provisiong Extension diagnostics and the status on the VCS have also all items marked as green/active.

Looking at the logs from TMS, the error seems to be:

TMS Version 14.2.2 (NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE)

2013-08-30 03:14:40,108 [6] ERROR ASP.tandberg_tms_ui_phonebook_externalsourcesadmin_ascx -

System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.

at System.Threading.Thread.Abort(Object stateInfo)

at System.Web.HttpResponse.End()

at Tandberg.TMS.UI.Phonebook.ExternalSourceAdmin.RedirectToSelfAfterPost()

at Tandberg.TMS.UI.Phonebook.ExternalSourceAdmin.DoCommand()

2013-08-30 03:15:40,233 [6] WARN  Tandberg.TMS.Service.ProvisioningExtension.Modules.PhoneBook - Unable to find phone book with Id -1

Anybody could give me a hint on where the problem lies? Or what to do to troubleshoot this phone book sync (while the rest is OK)?

Thanks.

Regards.Eric

1 Reply 1

Zac Colton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try disabling provisioning under general setting. Wait a minute or two. The re- enable. This should force a phone book sync with PE. You could also run the phone book cleanup task under PE diagnostics.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App