Views
Helpful
Replies

Phonebook groups in MCU codian

ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

How to make groups of phonebook or Endpoints list in Cisco MCU (codian), i look into the MCU and i not found some setting like that.

so we can make a call to many endpoints in the list with one step (like Tandberg MPS just call the group folder of endpoints list)

any idea ?

Regards,

Ahmad

2 Replies 2

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Friend,

In MCU Codian is not possible create group of endpoints. You can make a list of endpoints, but not a group of it.

But I think that is not problem, because when you create a list of endpoints in the MCU, you can enter in the conference, you go to "Add participants" option, there you will be able to select all the endpoints you want to add and then call them all just one time. You don't need call one per time.

I do that, it's fast. The lack of group is not a problem for me.

If you got TMS server, it becomes more easy to do that task.

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi folks,

yes you are right, but if too many endpoints in the list say hundred (use MSE of course) you can imagine that right ?

i said this besause in MPS (recent Tandberg product) we can make a group, and many customers asking the same question, they said it is very useful when they worked in conference.

so there is no otherway ya........it seems competitors will including this as part of weakness

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: