cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Polycom Viewstion 512 no audio with SX20 only

Victor Martins
Level 1
Level 1

We have implemented several Cisco Telepresence.

Our problem is if a Polycom PVS-16XX (or Viewstation 512) places a video call (H.323) to our SX-20(release 6.3.0), there is no audio transmited for the Polycom.

Place a video call from the same Polycom to any C-40 or an other Polycom, the problem does not appear.

Any video call to and from the SX-20 to the C-40 works flawlessly

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I think this issue is resolved in TC7.0. However you can try to execute this command on the SX20 and then try the call again to see if you get audio from the ViewStation to the SX20.

xConfiguration Experimental CapsetFilter: "AAC-LD"

Hope this helps

/Magnus

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I think this issue is resolved in TC7.0. However you can try to execute this command on the SX20 and then try the call again to see if you get audio from the ViewStation to the SX20.

xConfiguration Experimental CapsetFilter: "AAC-LD"

Hope this helps

/Magnus

Just to elaborate: If you upgrade to TC7.0 you should not need the capset filter.

/Magnus

I will try your solution.

The upgrade to TC7.0 implies new activation key, so I will stick to 6.3.0 for now.

Thanks anyway.

Hi

That is no longer true, if you upgrade from TC6.3 to TC7.0 you do not need a new release key.

/Magnus

As per the "New Software Download Procedure for TelePresence Endpoints running TC Software" document, from TC6.1 a new release key is no longer required when upgrading a codec - the only requirement is that you have an active service contract associated with your CCO ID to enable you to download the software.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks for your precious help.

This command save the day.

The audio problems dissapeared completely.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: