cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Portable SX20 registration setup.

jdedell12
Level 5
Level 5

Have a customer that wants to have a portable SX20 (latest code) that they can carry to off site events.  All their other video units are integrated with CUCM 9.1.X.  They have the latest TMS and VCS and I am wondering the best way to register this unit.  I figured I would have to register it via VCS but was wondering if I could register it to CUCM and have it connect to CUCM via the VCS like Jabber video.

Thanks for your help.

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Isham
Level 4
Level 4

The only way you could register to CUCM is via the new Collaboration Edge infrastructure. For now register it to your VCS Expressway and just make sure you have the proper search rules pointing to your CUCM neighbor zone, and make sure you have SIP route pattern destined towards your VCS in CUCM.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Daniel Isham
Level 4
Level 4

The only way you could register to CUCM is via the new Collaboration Edge infrastructure. For now register it to your VCS Expressway and just make sure you have the proper search rules pointing to your CUCM neighbor zone, and make sure you have SIP route pattern destined towards your VCS in CUCM.

Daniel Isham
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks Daniel.  That is what I thought but wanted to verify.