Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PrecisionHD Camera 1080p 12x Gen 2

hi somebody knows the difference between PrecisionHD Camera 1080p 12x Gen 1 and Gen 2, and if there are a document for show to the customer about this difference

Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES
VIP Green

I'm not aware of a 12x Gen2. 

I'm not aware of a 12x Gen2.  There's a 4x Gen 1 and 4xS2 - see the Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Camera User Guide for details on the differences.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Ok thanks But yes there are a

Ok thanks 

But yes there are a new gen Camera

this is the SKU cts-phd-1080p12xs2= and the firts gen is cts-phd-1080p12xs=

And maybe the user guide needs an upgrade including the new camera cause there isn't nothing about it

VIP Green

Doing a bit of a search for

Doing a bit of a search for you, I found another thread in these forums where it says that the only difference is that the S2 fixes an HD-SDI port issue (video dropping) that was present in the first revision.

So, if you're not using HD-SDI, then there's no real difference between the two.

Wayne
--

Wayne
--
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content