Views
Helpful
Replies

Presence error J4TP 4.6

Darren Goulden
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a user getting 'No Status' when trying to subscribe to certain users (adding as a favorite), setting the client to TRACE I'm getting the following (using Jabber 4.6)

_taf_sip_call_agent_subscribe_rej: Got Subscribe_Rej (reason 487), for SUBSCRIBE transaction 59, toUri='sip:x@y.com', reason:'maximum 50 presence subscribes'

_taf_sip_call_agent_subscribe_rej: Got Subscribe_Rej (reason 487), for SUBSCRIBE transaction 60, toUri='sip:q@i.com', reason:'maximum 50 presence subscribes'

_taf_sip_call_agent_subscribe_rej: Got Subscribe_Rej (reason 487), for SUBSCRIBE transaction 61, toUri='sip:a@b.com', reason:'maximum 50 presence subscribes'

What does this mean?  Is it a limitation on the client for the user trying to subscribe or a limit on the user he's trying to subscribe to?

Thanks

Darren

3 Replies 3

Alok Jaiswal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Darren,

what it the software version you are running on VCS?

new software has a limitation of 100. That means a presentity can subscribe for 100 other presentities.

Rgds

Alok

Hi,

X7.2.2

Rgds

Darren

I compltly forgot that you are using jabber.  I exp this long time back in my lab.

As soon as you add 51st user it throws this error. But I was doing some other test at that time and did'nt check on this.

Let me see if I get any documentation on this.

Rgds

Alok

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: