Views
Helpful
Replies

Provisioning of new users on TC6.2 via CLI

Ondrej Vereb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are using CUCM for provisioning where as far as I know all users,  except admin, must be provisioned manually form the endpoints.

Would it be possible to provision new users via TC6.2 endpoints CLI. Currently we are able to add the users only via Web interface in "Configuration>User Administration>Add new user...".

I went through Administrators guide and API guide and found nothing about it. Can somebody help me?

Regards

Ondrej

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ondrej,

At this moment, it is not possile to create users for TC Endpoints out of the web interface. Cisco even has removed the command "adduser" from the root CLI interface as well. So it is really not possible.

If you really need to add users out of the web interface, I would suggest you to raise a feature request.  =)

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Ondrej,

At this moment, it is not possile to create users for TC Endpoints out of the web interface. Cisco even has removed the command "adduser" from the root CLI interface as well. So it is really not possible.

If you really need to add users out of the web interface, I would suggest you to raise a feature request.  =)

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi Paulo,

I will raise a feature requests to implement this command back again.

Thanks for you reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: