I actually deployed TMS on our customer site.
When it comes to accessing TMS, There is Redirect Loop error which blocks the access TMS.
But for my colleague, he actually could access to the TMS properly.
I am using Window8, Explorer10 and Chrome. This snapshot is actually taken with Chrome.
If you could tell us a bit more about the versions used on TMS and which windows you run and possibly what kind of server specs you have and how it is deployed.
Is the TMS and your / the other Computer / Account in AD? What are the differences in bettween the working one and yours?
Any special group policies?
Is this a fresh install of TMS and the Windows server?
Any other web site running on the TMS, any manual or additional config on IIS?
Any proxy in your network, ...?
Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.
Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify
1) We are using TMS ver.14.3.1 and I'm operating Window8. The sever that operates TMS is Window2008 server.
2) It is deployed with VCS, Conductor, 2MCUs and endpoints.
3) Actually AD account in AD and TMS are not the matter, because I was accessing to it with administrator account.
4) Working one is actually using window7, explorer9 and same version of Chrome. Not working computers were using window8, but we actually tried to access to TMS with Window xp by using VMware.
5) There is no special group policies.
6) There is no fresh install of TMS and the server. It's the same as the usual things.
7) There is no web site running on the TMS, no additional config on IIS.
8) There is no proxy our network.