Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

replacement of C60 by a SX production

Hello,

for a new project, my customer wants a TELEPRESENCE C60. this product is END OF LIFE. So I had asked CISCO a other product to replace the C60. CISCO recommends a SX product. My customer had already C60 in his installation.

my questions:

• can we use SX product with the C60 already installed ?
  • are there some restrictions ?

thank for your attention

Jean Michel

2 Replies 2

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

SX series will work fine with the C-series, so you'll have no problems there.

You probably would want either a SX20 or SX80, depending on whether or not you require an integrator type of system or not.

Just be aware the SX80 does not come with a remote control, so you either have to get the Cisco Touch 10 panel to control it, or use a third party control system,

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As videoconftech said, Yes, the C60 and SX80 (which is the suggested replacement device for the C60) will be able to call each other.  Both units (until very recently with the introduction of the CE software for the SX device) ran the same TC software so were definitely compatible.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: