Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

schedule meetings with TMS and CTManager on the same endpoint

Hello everyone

I explain you my issue, we have a CUCM with CTManager to schedule the CTS meetings, we have 2 VCS with a TMS to schedule the TC endpoints meetings also.
Our TC endpoints are registered in the VCS using H323, registered in CUCM using SIP and have exchange email to can schedule using the CTManager. And the TC endpoints are provisioned by our TMS.

As the TC endpoints can call to CTS endpoints sometimes we have meetings scheduled between TC and CTS endpoints in the CTManager, but if we schedule some meeting using the TMS, the meetings from CTManager disappear and the endpoint show the TMS meetings, if we do a resync of the email room in the CTManager, we can see again the CTManager meetings in the touch panel.

We tried disallow the booking for this TC endpoint in the TMS, but later there are no way to schedule a meeting for this endpoints, even using the external call.

Do you know any workaround to have both schedule options running on the same endpoint without removing the meetings from the CTManager? we don't need have the OBTP for the TMS meetings, only for CTM meetings.

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Disabling TMS's ability to write "Meetings" calendars to managed systems is not supported. If an endpoint is added to TMS, TMS assumes that the endpoint is not used in any other scheduling system (like CTS-man), and could overwrite any setting that the other scheduling system relies upon.

Regards,
Kjetil

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Disabling TMS's ability to write "Meetings" calendars to managed systems is not supported. If an endpoint is added to TMS, TMS assumes that the endpoint is not used in any other scheduling system (like CTS-man), and could overwrite any setting that the other scheduling system relies upon.

Regards,
Kjetil

I was hoping there was some solution but it is just as I thought. Thanks Kjetil.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: