Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Scheduling CTS ENDPOINT call USING TMS

Hello

I have finished integrating of TMSEX with TMS.  I am able to book meeting from OUTLOOK using all the VC and CTS endpoints.

I able to display the schedule on the CTS phone and the endpoints.  Both Auto Connect and Schedure Meeting work fine.  I have set 0 minute buffer for start and end of the call  .  Close to the end of the call all the regular VC endpoint can display the call is about to end.  I am not able to do that on CTS.  Is there something that can be done.

Please help...

Thanks

Abhishek Sharma

Everyone's tags (4)
7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Scheduling CTS ENDPOINT call USING TMS

Hi,

See this forum thread, these notifications aren't supported on the CTS endpoints.

-Kjetil

Thanks Kjetil...

Is there a way that scheduled call do not end automatically at the end time of the conference without setting up a buffer.  It is causing lots of issue for our executives.  The call disconnect while they are in the middle of the sentence.

Thanks

Abhi Sharma

Cisco Employee

We will actually introduce auto-extension of scheduled conferences in TMS 13.2, released later this month.

From the TMS 13.2 draft release notes:

Auto-extend scheduled conferences

Cisco TMS 13.2 introduces the option to extend scheduled conferences automatically by 15 minutes up to a maximum of 16 times.

The meeting extension will only happen if there is at least 1 participant still connected, and there are no conflicting meetings for any of the participants or the MCU within the next 15 minutes.

This is set in Admin Tools > Conference Settings > Extend Scheduled Meetings Mode, and can also be changed per conference from Booking > New Conference > Advanced Settings pane > Extend Mode

Does it support CTS endpoints.....  Would it give out this option to CTS endpoint as well to extend meeting... What if there are 4 CTS endpiot on call and  three of them are free and one of them is busy witht he next sheduled call.  Would it still alow the participants to extend the meeting for the 3 of them. Is TMS 13.2 coming out with in this month...... 

Also is it possible if i you can share TMS 13.2 draft release notes.....

Cisco Employee

Yes, the new feature should work with CTS systems.

If four endpoints are in a call and one of them is busy with a new, scheduled call: the conference will be torn down. The three other participants will not be prompted about extending the conference.

I am not allowed to share the 13.2 release notes externally at this time, but it should only be a matter of days before 13.2 is released now.

Regards,

Kjetil

Bronze

Hi,

Where does this sit with a TCS? we find that auto extend will keep going if all non TCS participants leave.

Interesting question.. I would like to know info about the TCS as well...

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content