Views
Helpful
Replies

Setup Dual Screen in Cisco Telepresence SX20

kongfanchao
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have one recently installed SX20 (TC 6.3) . the unit have the following options installed.
 MultiSite / PremiumResolution / DualDisplay
When I make a call to another site and  I´m sending a content,I want to  video screen calls on the left, on the right side of the screen of PC PPT
Does something know how to do this setup?

I am such a set

Go to the system settings, under "Video", "Monitors:, select either "Dual" or "DualPresentationOnly". See below screenshot:

Go to Video Output and set output for hdmi 1 and hdmi 2 to whatever configuration you require; i.e. monitor role first, second, presentation only, see below screenshot:

But set out, the result of the show is like this

How to set up, thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This should get you what you want.

Configuration > Video > Monitors > Dual

Configuration > Video > HDMI 1 > First (connected to display on the left)

Configuration > Video > HDMI 2 > Second (connected to the display on the right)

Configuration > Video > SelfviewDefault > FullscreenMode > On

Configuration > Video > SelfviewDefault > OnMonitorRole > Second

The last two options will make the selfview video appear on the second display when presentation content is not being sent.

If that doesn't work, what layout options appear?  Using the remote, it's the button above end call.  I've seen sometimes where the layout choice can affect the appearance of dual displays.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This should get you what you want.

Configuration > Video > Monitors > Dual

Configuration > Video > HDMI 1 > First (connected to display on the left)

Configuration > Video > HDMI 2 > Second (connected to the display on the right)

Configuration > Video > SelfviewDefault > FullscreenMode > On

Configuration > Video > SelfviewDefault > OnMonitorRole > Second

The last two options will make the selfview video appear on the second display when presentation content is not being sent.

If that doesn't work, what layout options appear?  Using the remote, it's the button above end call.  I've seen sometimes where the layout choice can affect the appearance of dual displays.

Thank you very much for your answer, I found the cause of the problem, because the new SX20 equipment need to be loaded separately LIC-SX20-DD、LIC-SX20-PR  LIC , so before the configuration is not successful, after loading is ok, thank you very much.