cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Share presentation in SX,C,E series endpoint through wifi.

Does cisco has a roadmap where presentation from a laptop can be shared via Wifi 

6 Replies 6

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jagatheesh,

Please, move this post into Telepresence community to get the answer to your question. This community is observed by Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace experts only.

-Dejan

thanks ill move it then

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

You won't find any Cisco staff commenting in a public forum on what is, or what is not, on the roadmap. I strongly suggest you reach out to your Cisco rep and arrange for a NDA type presentation.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Lawrence James
Level 1
Level 1

not sure if this will be something added nativly to any codec but there are 3rd party devices that can do this now look inot Crestron AirMedia, Barco CSM-1, or other solutions that are just Wireless TX/RX from PC/Laptop

It is also rumoured that a future version of the Proximity app will enable this functionality on devices that support it.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks for your reply . All third party devices requires a software to be installed which again is TCP connection oriented transmission.

My Client has to specify the IP of the third party device and then share presentation. Looks complicated to me . If we have one such solution in the future it will be great.