cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Simple Discussion : TMS CCC shows Point-To-Point ad hoc call?

smilewonee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

A point-to-point call is made by two Cisco C-series endpoints, without booking in TMS.

I was wondering if CCC shows Point-To-Point ad hoc call.

Assume that we are using TMS(14.3.1) and want to control the call through CCC(Conference Control Center). Although It is not booked in TMS.

Futher Deployment Information:

-C-series as enpoints

-TMS(14.3.1)

-VCS(7.2.1)

-Conductor(XC2.2, B2BUA)

-MCU(4.4)

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, ad-hoc calls will show in the Active conferences list in TMS Conferece Control Centre.  You can then see the details and control the conference similar to a booked one.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

Ticking that box will show calls made on the fly, whether you connect these from the end-point itself or in TMS makes no difference.

So, yes, if someone makes a call without it being booked in TMS, it will show up as an ad-hoc call.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, ad-hoc calls will show in the Active conferences list in TMS Conferece Control Centre.  You can then see the details and control the conference similar to a booked one.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks to your attempt reply, Wayne.

By the way, Did you put those deployment under your consideration?

Also with your conclusion, It turns out that the call signal flows through TMS even if It is not booked in TMS. is it right?

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

Just make sure you tick the box

/jens

Thanks, Jens.

Isn't it related to ad-boc booking? or related to both ad-hoc booking and ad-hoc without booking?

I just wanted to make sure of it.

Ticking that box will show calls made on the fly, whether you connect these from the end-point itself or in TMS makes no difference.

So, yes, if someone makes a call without it being booked in TMS, it will show up as an ad-hoc call.

/jens

smilewonee
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Ciscosters,

Now I got an Issue here..

I made a point-to-point call without booking in TMS, and couldn't find any active conference in TMS CCC.

Let's see.

There is no active one, but

went to the navigator and check endpoint's status, and they were in call.

Why this happens? oh..

Problem resolved! I missconfigured the section for ad-hoc conference discovery in network setting below.

Thanks guys,

Paul