cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SpeakerTrack 60 Bad Color

imahmoud
Level 1
Level 1

Got and SX 80 with the speakertrack 60 Camera set up. When I load up the system and get to my self-view the picture has a yellow tint. Also the picture being sent to the other party on a call has this same yellow tint. Can't manage to normalize the picture at all. Tried re-seating the cords to no avail. Can anyone provide any advice/help?? 

1 Reply 1

Anthony T
Level 5
Level 5
You probably need to manually set the whitebalance setting of the cameras. Normally "auto" works fine, but sometimes you have to override it. You can do this from the web interface of the SX80. However, once you do this, it will no longer adjust for the ambient light in the room, so if it's a room that gets sunlight (which varies through the day--even through blinds), this can be a problem. I'd update the unit's software to the latest version, just to make sure this isn't a problem that was fixed.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: