cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX 20 Multi Site Licensing

Danishumair
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for support for Cisco VC system SX 20.

I have purchased Multi site option along with device. Received authorization key and want to retrieve license key to install into SX 20 system.

However while downloading license it always showing error that no license key has been retrieved. Can you assist me to get license key.

5 Replies 5

Hi,

When you purchased Multisite option you received PAK key.
Now you need go to www.cisco.com/go/license and activate this PAK for your S/N SX20 and download your license.
That license you must input in your SX20.

br Oleksandr

Yes that is the Authorization Key I was talking about ..

After installing authorization key into website, it is showing the attached device and every details

however in downloading license section when I click on download license it gives the error

'no license key retrieved'

I also receiving the mail on connected email address which also mentioning the same message.

I think you need write letter to licensing@cisco.com and describe your issue.

br Oleksandr

Give it another go.  I've seen simialr things occur when there had been outages or maintenacne happening the site or Cisco back end infrastucuture - trying again a day or two later gave the results.

Are you requesting the licence in the right way?  The licences don't usually get "downloaded" for the TelePresence equipment, but rather displayed on the screen, or emailed (although there is a "download" button, I've never had much luck with it.

Try looking this way

• Go to www.cisco.com/go/licence and log in
• Click on the "Get Other Licences" optiona nd select "Tandberd License to Resend"
• Put in the Serial Number of your device and click Search

The licenses for your devices will display on the screen, with the option to email them to yourself at the bottom.

If nothing happens after pressing "Search", try a different Browser - on this particular page, I've had more luck with IE11 than with Firefox 32.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thnaks !  Wayne DeNardi  your solution worked for me.. :)