cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX10 Audio Feedback

lmediavilla
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I've just deployed two SX10 conference systems. Both are placed in rooms with ambient sound (some machines working at the other side of the walk), when I do the setup it says the level of noise is ok but when doing a conference I get audio feedback, not much but annoying

I have the SX10 in one place over the TV, the TV has the speakers down in the back, on the other place the SX10 is down the TV nearer the TV speakers.

Should I deploy an external mic? will that stop the internal from working? whats the best way to avoid audio feedback?

kind regards

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please move this post to Telepresence community to get the answers you need. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products, and is not observed by Telepresence experts.

I hope this will help.

Thank you.

-Dejan

lmediavilla
Level 1
Level 1

I used an external sound bar and there is less audio feedback but audio and video are out of sync, audio has more latency because of the output jack.

You should be able to fix the audio and video sync issue with a setting on your display panel - most of them have a menu option/setting to add some delay to the video so you can get the two to be better matched.

Wayne
--
pelase

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.