Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SX10 issue with sending audio with presentation video

I have recently deployed a Cisco SX10 and found a challenge I cannot seem to figure out. When sharing content with far end users they can see the video but do not get audio. I have checked the settings and I am stumped as to what is misconfigured. 

I checked the basics, cabling,  volume, and the settings in the codec looks like a simple set up. When I present locally I have the same issue - no audio from the TV. 

Any ideas?

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Purple

Looking at the SX10

Looking at the SX10 Installation Guide on pg 5.  The SX10 doesn't have a dedicated audio connector for the VGA input, since VGA doesn't send audio you need an additional input for audio.  I did test using the HDMI input, and I heard audio locally and on the far-end, since HDMI will send video and audio together.

1 REPLY
VIP Purple

Looking at the SX10

Looking at the SX10 Installation Guide on pg 5.  The SX10 doesn't have a dedicated audio connector for the VGA input, since VGA doesn't send audio you need an additional input for audio.  I did test using the HDMI input, and I heard audio locally and on the far-end, since HDMI will send video and audio together.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content