cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX10 OBTP (one-button-to-push) not working

bryandarnell
Level 1
Level 1

I have registered an SX10 to VCS and CUCM and the OBTP does not work from either.  I see the meeting on the screen next to the clock; however, when it is time to join the meeting, there is no join button.

If I try moving around on the screen from Call to the Display name, it will for a second stop on the meeting information and then continue up to the name of the Codec.  Also, if I go to the Call icon, it let's me go in to dial a room, but there is no meeting to select.   

We are running TMS 14.4.0, CUCM 10.5, VCS X8.1.1, and SX10 TC7.1.4.

6 Replies 6

Michael Wall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Touch device is required for OBTP.

Thanks Michael.

Hi Team, there isnt any option to join OBTP from SX10 remote Control? Does SX10 suport Hybrid Calendar or not?

Best Regards

Michael Wall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To add to my previous reply:

The Touch Ten is supported for all new endpoints in 7.2.0 specifically; "Network pairing of the Touch 10 is supported for the following endpoint models: SX10, SX20, SX80, MX200 G2, MX300 G2, MX700 and MX800." See page 12:
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/software/tc7/release_notes/tc-software-release-notes-tc7.pdf

The Touch Ten is supported for all endpoints in 7.2.0

To comment on jawall's reply about Touch 10 being supported on all endpoints, it's really only supported on the newer endpoints.  Such as SX10/20/80, MX200/300 G2, and MX700/800.

Good catch Patrick, that was a typo on my part leaving out the word "new". I went ahead and edited the comment to include the exact wording from the documentation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: