Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SX10 or SX20... Adding the Calendar to the screen so it shows the next meeting

I seen screenshots of this but I don't know how to configure it. Documentation for the SX10 is hard to come across.  How do I configure my SX10 or SX20 to show the next meeting on the wallpaper next to the clock?

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Purple

With the SX10 and any new

With the SX10 and any new endpoints with the new UI, the TMS scheduled meetings will automatically appear on the screen next to the clock for those systems managed by TMS.  Which is why the SX10 doesn't have the TodaysBookings option in it's configuration.  I just tested, and confirmed this.

What Wayne is referring to will apply to endpoints using the older UI, such as the SX20 and C Series endpoints.

5 REPLIES

As far as I know, you need

As far as I know, you need TMS/TMSXE configured for this to work. If you do, all you have to do is configure TMSXE with the SX10/20's mailbox and include the mailbox in meetings.

Please rate useful posts.
VIP Green

In the web interface, go to

In the web interface, go to Configuration > Video, then in the OSD section, set the TodaysBookings setting on On.

Or, via the CLI: xconfiguration Video OSD TodaysBookings: On

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Hey Wayne,My SX10 does not

Hey Wayne,

My SX10 does not have a TodaysBookings setting in the Video OSD section.  My only options are...

EncryptionIndicator = Auto

LanguageSelection = On

LoginRequired = Off

Output = 1

Is this option only available on the SX20 or is there something I need to configure so the option becomes available?

VIP Green

My comment was more around

My comment was more around the SX20 (and C series and EX60/90s) than the SX10 as you;d asked about the SX20 in your initial post too.

I don't have any SX10s as they're a little too basic for my deployments and don't support some of the other features we use (ie WebSnapShots).

In any case, Patrick has indicated the details for the SX10 in his earlier post.

Wayne
--

Wayne
--
VIP Purple

With the SX10 and any new

With the SX10 and any new endpoints with the new UI, the TMS scheduled meetings will automatically appear on the screen next to the clock for those systems managed by TMS.  Which is why the SX10 doesn't have the TodaysBookings option in it's configuration.  I just tested, and confirmed this.

What Wayne is referring to will apply to endpoints using the older UI, such as the SX20 and C Series endpoints.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content