Regards

Leonardo Santana

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

This is unfortunately a limitation of the offering,  see page 6 of the CMR-Cloud deployment guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/solutions/cmrcloud/CMRCloudEnterpriseDeployment.pdf

-Jonathan

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I haven't tested it, but I don't think an SX10 operating as a standalone system can dial into a CMR Cloud, due to how the SX10 has to dial alias@IP because it isn't registered to a SIP registrar as designed.  In order to dial into a CMR Cloud meeting, you'd have to dial the full URI address of the CMR session.

It should be able to do that. Might have to give it a SIP URI based on your systems IP address, but it should be able to do URI dialling without being registered to a SIP proxy, at least I could do that with one of our SX10 units after taking it off the SIP registrar, running software version TC7.2.1.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Hi Jens,

I have a question about this Topic.

We have here a SX10 - standalone on a DSL Router - and I configured it with a SIP URI with the IP-Address. I can make calls to Test Video Systems and it is working fine. But when I call my WebEx CMR, it connects to the room and "tries" to send and receive anything, but is then "kicked" out of the room. The Connection to WebEx is still established, but I cannot see or hear anything.

Do you have an advice, what I can do to use it with the CMR?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

DrM

P.s.: Webex Support says, this is not working without a Proxy like CUCM or VCS. :(

Hi,

This is unfortunately a limitation of the offering,  see page 6 of the CMR-Cloud deployment guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/solutions/cmrcloud/CMRCloudEnterpriseDeployment.pdf

-Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

thank you for the advice. :)

Kind regards,

Matthias

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: