cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

SX20 does not show system name on MCU5300

hi all,

i have sx20 but when i am calling from sx20 to mcu 5300 in conference mcu does not show the system names, it only shows IP.

need help.

4 REPLIES

Re: SX20 does not show system name on MCU5300

Hi,

Are you calling MCU using IP H323? If yes, you must to configure the "H323 ID" on your SX20. This is going to be used as "Display Name" for H323 calls. If you are calling using SIP, you should configure the "Display Name" parameter under SIP settings.

I hope this help.

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".
Community Member

Thanks for your reply

i am calling on IP using H323 i have put the name in H323 settings but it still shows the same problem.

when i enable the NAT option then system shows the system name on MCU but then only one way calling possible.

Re: SX20 does not show system name on MCU5300

Hi,

Please, post further information about your enviroment. Are you using VCS? Is there SIP/H323 Interworking? Is there NAT/Firewall involved? Which version involved?

Regards

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".
Community Member

there is no NAt, no VCS involved, only sx20 and MCU 5300

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content