Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 registration Rejected

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I m  having a sx20 whose registration is rejected in CUCM, i reset to factory default still CUCM has cached his old IP and not registering SX20 with the new IP. I tried to delete SX20 from the call manager and try to readd again , but no success.

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

This looks interesting George?

Jul 23 22:17:00 a8 appl: 229457.04 SipReg W: Outbound is enabled, but it was not supported all the way to the registrar. Stopping registrations.
Jul 23 22:17:00 a8 appl: 229457.04 SipReg I: Sending deregister request for 4805@172.24.50.1 to 172.24.50.1.

Cheers

Chris

View solution in original post

Good catch Chris!

samueljack, can you change "Outbound" to Off under the SIP profile 1 section? Better yet, factory default, and start the provisioning process from touchpad/remote and select CUCM. 

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Have you double checked the MAC address you are using in UCM? Did you set the Call Control to CUCM in the provisioning window? Is the SX20 in the correct voice vlan?

Hello,

yes pretty sure for the MAC, it is provisioned by CUCM in sx20, i have not enabled voice vlan it is in DATA vlan with option 150 configured for those subnets.

thanks

Experts

Please answer, i m stuck with the SX20 TP.

Thanks

Will you be able to pull configuration logs from the SX20?

sure i will,

but which logs u need me to pull.

thanks

Eventlog, download the log archive and paste it here.

attached are the logs

This looks interesting George?

Jul 23 22:17:00 a8 appl: 229457.04 SipReg W: Outbound is enabled, but it was not supported all the way to the registrar. Stopping registrations.
Jul 23 22:17:00 a8 appl: 229457.04 SipReg I: Sending deregister request for 4805@172.24.50.1 to 172.24.50.1.

Cheers

Chris

Good catch Chris!

samueljack, can you change "Outbound" to Off under the SIP profile 1 section? Better yet, factory default, and start the provisioning process from touchpad/remote and select CUCM. 

Dears,

+5 to both,

In sip profile when i switch to off it registered to CUCM,

i think it should be on when it is registering to VCS?? pls correct.

thanks

It should be "on" if you have multiple VCSs in a cluster, not needed for CUCM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: