Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 UNABLE TO PAIR WITH THE TOUCH

Hi

I cant pairing the SX20 with the touch

The touch screen its say wrong username or password but with this credentials i am able to login to the sx20 via web interface

PS:

The sx20 is registered to teh CUCM

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
6 Replies 6

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try resetting the password on the SX20 and trying again.

Wayne

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi

This is very strange

When i connect the Codec into THE tv screen then the touch paired succesfully

""

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Nikita Shrivastava
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

Are  you using a Cisco touch panel here or Crestron?

Also, how are you connecting the touch panel to the SX20.

Hi

Its cisco touch panel and connected throught LAN.now its ok

Thank you

Something else if you know sx20 which is registered with CUCM can send video and vise versa with cisco jabber version 9.6 in premises(presence) ?

Hi ,

You can use CUCM version above 9.1.2 preferably.

Also, as per the guides of Jabber 9.6, there is a xml value called "EnableSIPURIDialling" which is false by default. That means that URI dialing is off by default.

Add the following in the jabber-config.xml file -

true

Also, you can refer to the link below for the release notes of Jabber 9.6 for related bugs and best practices-

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/9_6/ReleaseNotes/JABW_BK_CC514631_00_cisco-jabber-for-windows-release.pdf

Hi

Thank you for the post

My question is indeed need it that?

Because sx20 is register to cucm.so when i dial the extension and answer with jabber the audio is working but not the video

Also if they answer from the hardphone which has camera then its working fine

Please rate all useful posts 

Regards
Chrysostomos

""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""