Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sx80 with two Cameras Precision 60

Hello everyone

I have connected two cameras Precision 60 to codec sx80, but I need that remote site can see both cameras at same time in same layout with same size, as if they were a single,  How can I do it?

Regards

MN

2 Replies 2

Mark Turpin
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Mario,

I think this has been answered for you in another thread.

I just wanted to add to this thread that you cannot do this in case someone finds this question via Google.

--
-Mark Turpin

I think it might be possible to get close to this if you route the video feed of the second camera into the Data connection for the PC.

Although we haven't done this with an SX80, we do have most of our studios connected up like this and route the cameras and PC (and other peripherals) into a matrix, then feed the outputs of the matrix into the inputs on the CODEC. In this way, we can (if we want) send pretty much any source to any input, thus can have multiple cameras showing at once - one on the main stream, and another on the secondary H.239 stream.

What is more difficult is to send both camera feeds AND the PC at the same time, as you only have two video streams available. To do this, you will need some kind of compositor to merge the feeds into one prior to sending them to the CODEC.

Cheers

Chris