cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg 1700 light green but no screen

obedmarsh
Level 1
Level 1

Our Tandberg 1700 will not start.  It has a green light but no screen.  When I push a button on the remote control the green light flickers.  I opened a hyperterminal and it appears to be looping through alot of messages such as 0x139ffd40, pool_mss and 0x13a00340, audcamtrack_process and then starts the boot over again.  I've done the factory reset command (eee) appears to work but when I restart the system it goes back to the same loop.  Does anybody know of anything else I could try?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sounds very similar to a problem in this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12156181/tandberg-mxp-3000-stuck-boot-loop-and-break-keys-not-working.

Can you use the break key to get to a CLI, then try re-loading the firmware?

Failing that, you'll need to log a call with the TAC, likely for a hardware replacement.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Sounds very similar to a problem in this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12156181/tandberg-mxp-3000-stuck-boot-loop-and-break-keys-not-working.

Can you use the break key to get to a CLI, then try re-loading the firmware?

Failing that, you'll need to log a call with the TAC, likely for a hardware replacement.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I did that and did a reset and reload but still the same issue.  Must be something fried inside.  Must be time for a service call.  Thanks for the reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: