Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg 95Edge Mxp camera compatiblility

Dear Team,

Tandberg/Cisco 95 Edge Mxp system is obseleted but is there any camera compatiblility is there to give solution one of our customer.

Please let us know.

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you're looking for full capabilities (Video and Camera Control over the one cable), you really need the PrevisionHD 720P camera (TTC8-01).

if you're willing to forego the integrated camera control capability, you can connect any sort of camera up to the compatible video input on the rear of the Edge95.

The 5 Video Inputs on the device are:

• 1 (one) 9 Pin DSUB is used for connecting the PrecisionHD Camera.

• 1 video inputs supporting S-Video through Mini-DIN connectors.

• 2 video inputs supporting composite signals through RCA connectors.

• 1 VGA/DVI-I (DVI = Digital Visual Interface, I = Integrated Digital & Analog) input, analog or digital.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi All ;

i have Tandberg 95 Edge system but the camera HD is not working when i contected direct to the codec and gave blue screen Although it was working before ,

What is cause this problem or it's required to upgrade the ios ????

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: