Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg 990 MXP TTC7-08. Factory default settings

Artur Akhmerov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody !

I have some problem with Tandberg 990 MXP TTC7-08, I’m trying to reset this device, but I don’t know how to do this with remote control.

Can someone help me ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

With the DVI output of the codec connected to your display, try the following :

a) Press ‘Phonebook’ button 5 times (audible tone will be heard)    

b) Press the number ‘2’ key                                                                                                                                                                

see if you get the menu back

Regards,

Tang

=====

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The MXP Administrator Guide (T9) covers this on page 19.

Please rate helpful responses.

My Tandberg didn't show me any settings menu

Is you dispaly DVI or Svideo connected to the codec ?

If its DVI then it may be the unit is configred for dual monitors and Menu on PC setting is set to off.

If you are S video connected, then try the DVI if you dont get a menu on either you will need to factory default via serial or web if you know the IP address and password

When you factory defaulty it cna  remove the option keys  so take a recordof them before you factory default.

Hi,

With the DVI output of the codec connected to your display, try the following :

a) Press ‘Phonebook’ button 5 times (audible tone will be heard)    

b) Press the number ‘2’ key                                                                                                                                                                

see if you get the menu back

Regards,

Tang

=====

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: