Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg MXP 770 Power Adaptor

Hi All

Would like to ask some question from you guys. 

I am aware that Tandberg MXP 770 is EOL and Tandberg has been acquired by Cisco. 

Does anyone know where i can get the power adaptor??

Please advise

Best Regards 

Syahrir

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Given that it's an EOL Product, it's highly unlikely that you'll find the exact replacement part.

As per this discussion, you should be able to just use any compatible power supply of the same voltage and similar amperage.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

Arbenjamin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Syahrir,

This is a common problem in our company, and it is hard to find some replacement,( Based on my experience, you can try to search in online shop like ebay)

Good luck.

Best Regards,

Benjamin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Given that it's an EOL Product, it's highly unlikely that you'll find the exact replacement part.

As per this discussion, you should be able to just use any compatible power supply of the same voltage and similar amperage.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Arbenjamin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Syahrir,

This is a common problem in our company, and it is hard to find some replacement,( Based on my experience, you can try to search in online shop like ebay)

Good luck.

Best Regards,

Benjamin