Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

TC 7.x Experimental settings

Hi. Does anybody have info about the experimental settings at C/SX software. In particular everything related to traffic control:

MediaResilience Mode

ReceiverBasedDownspeeding

ForwardErrorCorrection

RateAdaption

I know that there is no official support for it, but it would be nice to know what does it do.

Thank you.

Everyone's tags (2)
1 REPLY
VIP Green

TC 7.x Experimental settings

Most of those settings have been around for quite a while, they're not necessarily new in TC7.x.  I know, for example, that the ReceiverBasedDownspeeding has been there as early as TC4.2.

Unfortunately, as you've found, there are very little details available on what the settings do, just that they're there, and may change in the future.

You can try them, and see what they do (if anything) to assit your issue, but I wouldn't be relying on one of them to solve and issue on a long-term basis in a production environment.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
Views
Helpful
Replies