Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TC Console doesn't show "Setup OSD Layouts" menu

Hi,

I need to upload the layouts I created on TC Console. But I can not see "Setup OSD Layouts" in the menu. What do you think is the problem?

Best regards,

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Tufan,

Please find attached image

You will find that when I mouse over to my custome layout, it gave option i.e. show and default

here are description for that:

Show : Will show this custom layout when you click Layout button on remote

Default : For the scenario for which you making default, whenever codec get that scenario then it automatically select custom layout.

As per there is no such option like "Set OSD layouts" on menu, might be they are referring setup layout of TC console.

Regards,

Vivek

View solution in original post

Hi Tufan,

What you see is correct.   This is the new layout fo the TC console.   The document you refers to is still referring to the older version of the TC console software.   I suppose this document has to be updated soon.

As for now, you should click on the setup layout icon and then proceed to choose the addiitonal layouts you want to be shown on your OSD.

And if you wish to design your own layout, you should click on the edit layout family and choose to edit from the exisitng layout or choose the new family button and create your own custom layout.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

I am waiting your answers. Isn't there anyone who tried that?

Best regards,

Hi Turfan,

Do you want to show Layout which you created using TC console, right ?

Regards,

Vivek

Hi Vivek,

Yes. I tried to upload the layouts I created to the C60. It didn't work. It doesn't give any error message but I can not see the new layouts. Only in a call with one remote, I see the soft button named "Remote Layouts".

First of all. There should be tabs named "Set OSD layouts" according to TC console user guide. There should be that in the menu even the software doesn't connect to the Codec. But I can not see it as you can see the picture I attached.

Am I wrong?

Best regards,

Tufan 

Hi Tufan,

Please find attached image

You will find that when I mouse over to my custome layout, it gave option i.e. show and default

here are description for that:

Show : Will show this custom layout when you click Layout button on remote

Default : For the scenario for which you making default, whenever codec get that scenario then it automatically select custom layout.

As per there is no such option like "Set OSD layouts" on menu, might be they are referring setup layout of TC console.

Regards,

Vivek

Thanks Vivek,

Actually I see that in the TC console user guide. I captured the page and attached. Actually I am having the problem upload the layouts. I selected show as you explained for most layouts. But still I can not see.

Best regards,

Tufan

Hi Tufan,

If you can put a snapshot of Layout which you are using. Please attach snapshot of the same page, which i did.

If possible then save your TC console file and send it to me, let me check.

Regards,

Vivek

Hi Tufan,

What you see is correct.   This is the new layout fo the TC console.   The document you refers to is still referring to the older version of the TC console software.   I suppose this document has to be updated soon.

As for now, you should click on the setup layout icon and then proceed to choose the addiitonal layouts you want to be shown on your OSD.

And if you wish to design your own layout, you should click on the edit layout family and choose to edit from the exisitng layout or choose the new family button and create your own custom layout.

Hi all,

Vivek actually i see same interface like you. i understand that the intrerfaces has been updated as Teck said. Now i need to find out why i can not upload the new layouts to the C60.

Appreciate your help

sorry for mistyping. i am online mobile.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: