cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TC7.2.0 is now released on cisco.com

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am pleased to announce that TC7.2.0 is released and can be downloaded on http://www.cisco.com.

Release summary:

Bug fix & feature release.

„  Support for Touch 10" network pairing for all new endpoints
„  Improved failover support for endpoints registered through Collaboration Edge
„  Intelligent Proximity with slide change detection on MX200 G2, MX300 G2 and SX20
„  Added new provisioning parameters that can be provisioned from CUCM (10.5)
„  Briefing room mode for specific room setups
„  Improved language support for SX10 in active mode
„  Collaboration Edge provisioning option added to the setup assistant of SX10
„  OSD and touch panel screenshots can be captured from the web interface
„  xStatus Video Output will print EDID information about the display

Please read the release notes:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/software/tc7/release_notes/tc-software-release-notes-tc7.pdf

Regards,
Magnus Ohm

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Magnus,

I've logged a job through the TAC this morning for a bug (cosmetic) with TC7.2.0.  Bug reference is CSCuq62469.

On the web interface of an EX90 or MX200 upgraded to TC7.2.0 we're getting a warning message that the OSD is set to a video output that doesn't have a display connected.  And it doesn't matter which output the device is configured to, the same error keeps displaying.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne

I was able to reproduce this. I will follow up and hopefully we get a fix into the next release. Thanks!

/Magnus

Found another bug (also cosmetic) - CSCuq65164 - the Broadcast address of the eth0 interface shows incorrectly on the TouchPanel and also on the output of a "systemtools network ifconfig".

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I noticed the SX10 got some added UI features, such as layouts and participant lists, very nice.  Glad they added the ability to change the layouts.  It's kind of funny, they wanted the new UI to be simpler, but I find that I'm having to navigate through menus and options, hitting a good amount of buttons still.  Not complaining, just an observation.