Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

TC7 contact list import

Does anyone have a trick for bulk import/export of local contacts stored on a TC7 endpoint?  I did find this link https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11553236/cisco-e20-custom-phonebook#3684367 but it involves logging in as root, which isn't available anymore in TC7 without help from TAC.

Thanks,  Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Purple

See:  root-access-tc72

See:  root-access-tc72-devices

As I say in that discussion, there isn't any way to do this.  It might be possible if you can speak with TAC and getting access to the remotesupport account, with that said I'm not sure what can be accessed with that account and if it would be possible to make changes to the local phone book in bulk.

I would be nice if they could allow us to make bulk edits of the local phone book through the web interface, including import and export.

3 REPLIES
VIP Purple

See:  root-access-tc72

See:  root-access-tc72-devices

As I say in that discussion, there isn't any way to do this.  It might be possible if you can speak with TAC and getting access to the remotesupport account, with that said I'm not sure what can be accessed with that account and if it would be possible to make changes to the local phone book in bulk.

I would be nice if they could allow us to make bulk edits of the local phone book through the web interface, including import and export.

Thanks.  It would be nice.

Thanks.  It would be nice.

VIP Purple

Yeah, since we see things

Yeah, since we see things like this come up all the time, users wanting to update/edit and endpoint's phone book in bulk.  Suggest you contact your Cisco Account Manager and see if they can get a feature request opened for you on this if it's something you'd really like to have.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content