cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Telepresence cts-p42c20-k9

Hi experts,

I need to know how to connect Touch8 unit with codec cts-p42c20-k9, I have just one ethernet interface, so Do I need PoE unit or switch to connect touch unit with Codec unit?

Please urgent,

Thanks in Advance,

Mohammad

Everyone's tags (1)
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

My apologies if you are connecting to a c20 you connect over lan.  You would plug the panel into a lan port in the wall or table and ensure it is on thesame subnet. Give the panel a static ip. Once it is set you and search for devices to pair.

Silver

Re: Telepresence cts-p42c20-k9

Hi Mohameed,

yes, you can do that

Community Member

Yes that power adapater is needed.

7 REPLIES
Community Member

Community Member

Ok.There is just one LAN interface then how can i connect the codec to the internet?

Thanks.

Community Member

My apologies if you are connecting to a c20 you connect over lan.  You would plug the panel into a lan port in the wall or table and ensure it is on thesame subnet. Give the panel a static ip. Once it is set you and search for devices to pair.

Community Member

Thanks. But i want to know because i have one LAN outlet on wall, can i connect touch and codec with switch 8 ports and connect switch to the RJ45 on wall(to internet).

Thanks for ur helping me.

Silver

Re: Telepresence cts-p42c20-k9

Hi Mohameed,

yes, you can do that

Community Member

Thanks Micheal and AMit . Last question, Does this switch must be support PoE service and I don't need that Adapter unit?

Community Member

Yes that power adapater is needed.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content