Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

telepresence duplex error

I am coming accross a problem with my telepresence system.  I am getting a Duplex error message.  I have checked with hetworking and the ports are set to AUTO.  I have also made sure the system is set to AUTO.  When the system has the message, I cannot receive inbound calls yet I can make outbound calls.  If I reboot the system the error message goes away and I am able to receive calls.  The systems are on version 6.1 and 6.2 that the problem is occuring.

As a trouble shooting I had Networking set the port to 1000/Full and I changed the system to 1000/Full and still the same problem.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

2 REPLIES

Is the syustem registered as

Is the system registered as H323?  If so, does a reboot fix the problem?

If this is the case, you are almost certainly hitting a bug that's fixed in TC7.1.  Basically, the codec stops listening on inbound H323 ports after a network disconnect/reconnect and doesn't start working until a reboot - affects TC6.2/6.3.

This only describes the inbound/outbound calling issue though - not the duplexing.  I've been seeing a few duplex issues on C20s (only) where it comes up at 10/Half even if everything is set to auto or both ends set to 100/Full.  Again, they seem to happen after a disconnect/reconnect and are fixed by a reboot.  I've only seen it on 6.2/6.3 but that's not to say it's definitely fixed in 7.1.

NickYes they are registered

Nick

Yes they are registered as h.323.  Yes once the reboot happens it slears the error log on the system.  I will try to upgade to 7.1 and see if the problem exists.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content