Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Floor Stand

khan300
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

We recently ordered a CTS-MX300-55-k9 . The part number CTS-MX300-55-FSK was missing when the order arrived. Which Spare part number should we order for the CTS-MX300-55-FSK ?

I see 2 spare part numbers as below but dont know which one is the correct one for the CTS-MX300-55-FSK. Below are the 2 part numbers. Also what is the difference between them ? Do I have to order one of them or both of them ?

CTS-MX300-55-FSKL=

Cisco TelePresence MX300  55 Floor Stand Lid Spare

CTS-MX300-55-FSKB=

Cisco TelePresence MX300  55 Floor Stand Base Spare

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, FSK = Floor Standing Kit and consists of the column, base and covers.

FSKL = Floor Standing Kit Lid and FSKB = Floor Standing Kit Base, and these can be purchased as spares to replace the original parts, however, in this case you are still missing the column.

And as you can see from the link I posted, that company actually sells the complete kit as CTS-MX300-55FSK.

If you ordered, and paid for, CTS-MX300-55-FSK, then you need to contact your supplier or Cisco rep to get this sorted as you're missing at least two boxes.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

CTS-MX300-55-FSK is the complete floor stand kit; floor stand column, base and covers, so you should only have to re-order that.

CTS-MX300-55-FSKL is, as it says; "Floor Stand Lid Spare", or with other words, a spare (replacement) lid (cover) for the base, and CTS-MX300-FFSKB is a spare (replacement), floor stand base.

Take a look at the picture here which shows what the complete CTS-MX300-55-FSK kit looks like: http://www.ipphone-warehouse.com/Cisco-CTS-MX300-55-FSK-p/cts-mx300-55-fsk.htm

/jens

Thanks Jens, But you cannot order "CTS-MX300-55-FSK" as spare. So what I understand is that you have to order both "CTS-MX300-55-FSKL" and "CTS-MX300-55-FSKB". In other words

CTS-MX300-55-FSKL + CTS-MX300-55-FSKB = CTS-MX300-55-FSK

correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

No, FSK = Floor Standing Kit and consists of the column, base and covers.

FSKL = Floor Standing Kit Lid and FSKB = Floor Standing Kit Base, and these can be purchased as spares to replace the original parts, however, in this case you are still missing the column.

And as you can see from the link I posted, that company actually sells the complete kit as CTS-MX300-55FSK.

If you ordered, and paid for, CTS-MX300-55-FSK, then you need to contact your supplier or Cisco rep to get this sorted as you're missing at least two boxes.

/jens

yes thanks for clearing the confusion out. The column doesnt have a spare i guess and cisco doesnt sell CTS-MX300-55-FSK as a spare. I'm sorting this issue out with our distibutors here who have made this mistake.

Thanks for clarifying.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: