Views
Helpful
Replies

TELEPRESENCE PROFILE 55 SERIES IN CUCM

KRISHNA K V
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

We have added the Telepresence Profile 55 Endpoint in CUCM 9.X.

The endpoint is not registering to CUCM inspite of all the correct  configuraiton

Is teleprsence room license mandatory for Profile Series 55 endpoint to register in CUCM 9.1.

Krishna.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

For Profile 55, you need to purchase a single screen TP license (LIC-TP-SGL-SRN). In CCW, You have to add L-CUCM-USR-LIC-ADD partnumber first, then you can add the telepresence licenses under CUCM Video and TelePresence User Licensing. Add the partnumber LIC-TP-SGL-SRN for single screen telepresence system (such as Profile 55).

I hope this help.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Krishna

For CUCM you need mandatory CUCM Video and TelePresence User Licensing  (LIC-TP-9x-ROOM).

What is software version of your Profile?

br Oleksandr

Hi Oleksandr,

The software version is TC6.

Krishna.

Hi,

For Profile 55, you need to purchase a single screen TP license (LIC-TP-SGL-SRN). In CCW, You have to add L-CUCM-USR-LIC-ADD partnumber first, then you can add the telepresence licenses under CUCM Video and TelePresence User Licensing. Add the partnumber LIC-TP-SGL-SRN for single screen telepresence system (such as Profile 55).

I hope this help.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".