cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Visio Icons

dtom
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know where I can find Visio icons for Cisco/Tandberg telepresence units?  Not the actual unit themselves but generic icons for CallManager, CTMS, VCSC, TelePresence Units, etc.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Glad to help.

If you want, please mark the question as answered.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15

Michael Boscia
Level 4
Level 4

I have compiled and created a decent library of icons and stencils relevant to Telepresence over the years.

You may find this useful.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22236609/Common%20Telepresence%20Icons.vss

thank you!

Glad to help.

If you want, please mark the question as answered.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Thank you!

Amir

found this old post, and also looking for telepresence Visio stencils/icons (specifically for the SX80, but may need others in the future). Could these be sent via email? The dropbox link doesn't work, but likely expired. Thank you!

R/John

There are some older stencils available under the Collaboration Endpoints heading available on the web site at: Visio Stencils.  Unfortunately, the SX80 or many of the newer products (DX/MX/IX) aren't included.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank You!

Thanks a lot!

Thank you.

Regards

Hey Michael, 

I was not able to open the link, I think it's uploaded long back, may the files in dropbox could be moved or deleted. Can you please upload the Icons again ? 

joshhutchinson
Level 1
Level 1

any way to get these sans dropbox linked (preferably from a non-cloud - i.e. NOT FROM google drive, one drive, drop box, etc).  gov't pc's are no bueno for this but i need the tandberg 100 stencil for a deliverable and nowhere seems to have it.  thanks.

Josh - What is your email, I can try to send them to you in a zip file if that is fine.

Also, there are some Visio stencils here as well.  It's a different set of stencils than what is in this discussion, but it has actual images of the devices etc.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

all i need (for now) is the Cisco ISDN link stencil. cant toss out the email sorry.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: