Level 1

now i have two mx200/300 are not able to register/use

I want to konw how to recovered them?

11 Replies 11

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mei,

could you give more detail about this issue ?

For example,what information do you need?

Hi Mei,

i am not clear about your issue.

is your MX 200/300 not registering to VCS ? or it is not working at all ?

vcs?prior to normal use,but do not know how now can not be used.Display on LED screen can not be registered.

Thanks,

meina

Are you getting "not registered" error message on screen  ???

yes,display "not registered"on screen.And ip address have not get.IMG_20140227_085032.jpg

IMG_20140227_085111.jpg

IMG_20140227_085124.jpg

Thanks,

meina

Hi Mei,

from the snapshot, it seems like you are registering it over SIP.

as a sip device, it can be registered either to VCS or CUCM

for VCS, just add the VCS IP address in proxy settings under SIP. currently there is no IP address in SIP proxy.

for CUCM, need to create profile and need to register.

if this was registered previous, then i believe, you need to add SIP proxy again on SIP proxy setting, may be it is removed by mistake.

I have registered to CUCM,so SIP proxy setting is where and how to add SIP proxy again?

Thanks,

meina

Hi Mei,

go to administrator settings>SIP and then type the ip address of the CUCM in proxy.

if this is first time registration with CUCM, you need to create device profile on CUCM.

as Kjetil pointed, please do check if this device had a valid IP address.

The "IPv4 Address" and "IPv6 Address" fields are empty in your second screenshot. When I see this problem, setting "Voice VLAN Mode" to "Off" in Administrator Settings > IP & VLAN - Codec on the touch panel often helps.

You are also on pre-release TC 7.1 software. I think you should use Cisco internal channels when troubleshooting pre-release software issues, in your case you can probably contact the CTG Alpha IT team.

Regards,

Kjetil

Daniel Isham
Level 4
Level 4

If registering to CUCM and if you disable auto registration, you need to manually add that endpoint to CUCM, then run the provisioning wizard on the codec to point to CUCM IP.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: