Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

TMS 13.2 support Endpoint C-series TC7 ?

Dear all,

Since we have bad experience on TMS13.2 is not support MX300, we would like to confirm TMS13.2 work with C-series TC7. 

Would you mind sharing any experience with me?

Best Regards,

Benjamin

• TelePresence
Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES
VIP Purple

I would assume it should be

I would assume it should be fine, as the codec isn't changing, just the software version it's running and any new features it might introduce.  You might find some things are missing in TMS, such as configuration templates might not have any new configuration fields that might have been introduced with newer codec software after whatever date TMS 13.2 was released.

VIP Green

Hi Ben,According to the

Hi Ben,

According to the Interop Guide, the versions that were tested against TMS13.2.1 were TC4 and TC5.

Chances are that things will work fine, but newer features may not be available.  You may also hit some problems depending on how you have your systems configured - we had some here with scheduling (CSCum50651 and CSCum50686) with anything TC6 or higher.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.